Saturday 7 August 2010

Mephedrone is for Pussies

Yeah I said it, it’s for pussies!

If you are unsure what mephedrone is, it’s a new drug, it comes in a white powder like coke, it is snorted like coke and it’s shit … like coke [yeah, I said that too]. Mephedrone or ‘Homeless Man’s Coke’ [because it’s not even a Poor Man’s drug] as I like to refer to it as, is currently becoming popular amongst fucking idiots. Many readers will know that I’m quite the advocate for drugs but when it comes to mephedrone I couldn’t give a shit. I know a handful of people have died from taking the drug [along with other drugs, although newspaper’s don’t like pointing that out], I couldn’t give a shit.

Apparently Mephedrone is the 4th most popular illegal drug in the UK, what a pity when there are so many better drugs out there.

Just let me point out that I have made this decision on my own, I have not been influenced by a media campaign against the drug. I couldn’t give a fuck what some scare-mongering journalists think about the substance.

The thing is I’ve tried mephedrone and thought it was shit, yeah it got me a little chatty but that’s about it. Luckily for me there’s already a drug out there that gets me chatty; alcohol, and I don’t have to hide in toilet cubical, knee deep in piss to ‘take’ alcohol. In fact I can drink alcohol in a pub with my friends while being stood in no piss whatsoever.

I thought that mephedrone was so popular because it was legal, when it was made illegal I thought; ‘I suppose people will go back to taking real drugs now’. But they didn’t. They continued to take this cocaine wannabe. But I suppose mephedrone is just the new ketamine (remember how popular that was about two years ago?). In about two years, there’ll be something new to shovel up your nose, so don’t let your septum fall out too quickly.

So why is it for pussies?
Look at the facts, it’s known as ‘MCat’ or ‘Meow Meow’, they are some pussy names for a drug that’s [helped] lead to the deaths of some people. Now it’s illegal, users must deal with real drug dealers instead of buying it as a ‘plant food’ from online, and yet although they’re dealing with drug dealers they don’t buy some real drugs; pills, MDMA or coke. MCat is for indecisive drug users. MCat is like a bicycle with stabilisers. I mean, it’s usually fatal when mixed with other drugs because it can’t do the damage on its own. When legal it was marketed as plant food, quite ironic as now it is used by weeds and vegetables, too scared to do some real drugs. Pussies!


*** If you are an MCat user and you have been affected by anything mentioned above I would like to offer out an apology to your mother for raising a cunt. Get a life or get a real drug habit, you pussy! ***

No comments: