Wednesday 3 December 2008

Fuck the Friend-Zone

How did it happen? I can’t even remember! I liked her, she liked me, then BAM; FRIEND-ZONE!!

The motherfucking friend-zone, the worst place for any man to end up. I’d rather be in Joseph Fritzl’s sex dungeon than the friend-zone. Since I’ve entered the friend-zone, Palestinians have been campaigning for my release; “Free Ben (from the Friend-Zone)”. That’s how fucking bad the friend-zone is.

And the major problem is the friend-zone is much like quick sand, once you’re in, you’re not getting out, in fact it will probably kill you.

Like any male before me that has entered the friend-zone, one single thought entered my head. Let me explain the scenario. I liked this girl. I had a feeling that she liked me. We flirted slightly. But when I finally came around to telling her how I felt about her say told me she only sees me as a friend. And then that thought entered my head; “Well fuck you, I don’t want to be your friend.” Because that is the instant thought everyman has once his is unwilling entered into the friend-zone. Which makes the whole term “friend-zone” quite irrelevant. It may as well be called the “there was a possibility that we’d possibly have something going on but you took too long to make a move so now I just want to be your friend even though once you find this out you not want anything to do with me-zone”, but I suppose that’s quite a mouthful.

For as long as the friend-zone has been in existence there have always been myths that a few lucky men have made it out of there, much like Alcatraz! But I’m here to piss you on your strawberries, because no man has ever made it out of the friend-zone. And despite the movie ‘The Rock’, nobody ever made it out of Alcatraz either.

So what options do you have in the friend-zone? Quite simply none. If you are in the friend-zone, I feel for you, I really do. But you should learn from your mistakes. Don’t ever let it happen again. Next time grab the bull by its horns, actually, scratch that, that metaphor is too masculine when talking about pulling a woman! So instead; Next time grab the cow by its udders and hold on for dear life.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

LMAO this si quite possibly the funniest thing on the friendzone ive ever read!! XD

hmmm but im a girl...and i have that problem...shame isnt it?