Wednesday 28 January 2009

Marksism

Marxism is the following of Karl Marx. Marksism is the following of Howard Marks. For those amongst us that are ignorant to who Marks is, I pity you. I really do. So just for you I’ll explain; Howard Marks was once an international drug smuggler, which in turn makes him one of the greatest living people on Earth.

In a country where there is not much choice between the political parties, I think it’s time that all stoners unite and have our wheezing, coughing voices heard by everyone else. We’re tired of not getting what we want, we’re tired of not being recognised and represented, we’re tired of being labelled and we’re tired!

I have said many times that legalisation of cannabis will change this country for the better, and too nobodies surprise, I’m saying it again; legalisation of cannabis will change this country for the better! I’m not sure if this is actually true, but I’m willing to give it a go. It’s not as if things could get any worse.

I’m currently developing plans and ideas for all other Marksists to join me in making us known. Ideas such as sit-ins, just like the African-Americans did to get equal rights, and look at America now; it has a black President. Maybe, if Marksism starts to act now we’ll have a stoner as Prime Minister in some decade’s time. Of course these sit-ins will be slightly different; we’ll get high for a start. And I not be calling them sit-ins, they’ll be titled “Hot Box Demonstrations”. Yes, some of us will get arrested! Some of us will get criminal records! Some of us will spin out!! But eventually it’ll all be worth it.



Sadly, we may not all be alive to see the changes in this country we’re trying to make. Cancer is rife amongst our kind, just like CIA assassinations were rife amongst equal rights activists in America, like Martin Luther King Jr. But like King, I have a dream! I have a dream that my future children will one day live in a nation where they will not be judged by their choice of recreational drug but by the size of the spliffs they roll. I don’t want the children of my mail order bride to live in what I see as a dictatorship like their mother did! I want them to be free, free to smoke a joint on the street, free to discover a new world threw mother natures blessings.


“I’m a Marksist, ‘cos I spark spliffs,
And Mary Jane is who my heart's with”

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Im a Marksist and i 2 love mary jane...and mandy...and gary and lets not 4get charlie.
Another good blog Benji!!!
Love the girl upstairs!
xxxx

Anonymous said...

she a ho

Jattinder Singh said...

lolol well said man, where do u get ur ideas from?!?

Anonymous said...

wicked read benji dude, enjoyed it and i believe in your theory's.