Tuesday 3 February 2009

Was She Filipino? Am I a Paedo?

I know the title of this Blog is enough for it not to get read and perhaps even get my Blog deleted from your favourites list. But this is a true story and I can fully explain myself.

The story starts about a month ago. I had a dream about a beautiful girl, and I mean a really beautiful girl. So beautiful in fact that I thought it was only possible for her to exist in my dream. In no way was this dream a sexual one. It just featured a gorgeous girl. When I awoke all I could remember about this girl is that she was from the Philippines.

Fast forward three weeks and while at work I saw a girl fitting the description of the girl in my dream. She was stunning, so stunning in fact I almost got whiplash turning my head to double-check her. While staring at her I almost kneed a young toddler in the face, seeing as I wasn’t paying attention to where I was walking.

This is where the problems arise because this girl looked quite young; I’m willing to bet she was between seventeen and fourteen. This clearly raises some questions about me. But before I get labelled and put on a ‘special’ list, let me just explain that I’m only saying this girl is outstanding, I’m not saying anything sexual about her and I haven’t had many sexual thoughts about her.

When it comes to young girls I don’t have the best reputation seeing as last year I was with a seventeen year old, but that is completely legal. I don’t see any problems with it. It’s easy to judge from the outside, but I’m sure any twenty-two year old would go out with a beautiful seventeen year old.

Of course, I’m no idiot. I know one day in the near future I will end up in a small room, with bars on the window courtesy of the Her Majesty. But I always thought it would be for possession with indent to supply or something cool like murdering Jeremy Clarkson, I never thought I’d be … what this Blog makes me out to be. If you get my drift?

I’m not one of those, let me just say.

Update

I have seen her again, at work. This time, I got extremely close to her, not on purpose, I’m not a stalker. She just happened to walk passed me. This time I got a better look at her. And I’d like to extract my first guess of her age. She’s definitely sixteen or over. But on closer inspection, I’m not sure if she really is the girl from my dream. This again makes me raise questions about myself, seeing as I found her more attractive when I thought she was younger.

This Blog is more than likely to get taken down extremely soon, or it may be used in some sort of court case against me in the future.

No comments: