Tuesday 28 September 2010

Just to let you ... NO!! Not all my work!!

Hello. 


This is not an actual Blog post, well it is, but it’s not if you get my drift. I’m just informing anyone that will read this (that’s you), that I have not died. 


I’m sure some vicious rumours of be in circulation; that I was found face down in a bath full of Southern Comfort (not true), I was beaten into a coma by a Bangkok lady-boy (also not true), I was arrested on account of indecent exposure (no comment). 


The fact is my PC recently picked up a virus (proof machines do emulate their masters) and I have been yet to restore the piece of shit to it’s usual self. In the process I have lost a large amount of work; Blogs I was working on, short stories and scripts. Of course this has put me on the back foot (that’s putting it likely). With me being an absolute fool, I rarely back up any work even though I was working with a PC that has displayed endless amounts of problems for the years that I’ve had it. In the future I will adopt what I like to call the Onyx procedure and back-the-fuck-up (bacdafucup - quite a good joke, although I’m sure 99.9% of people not get it). 


I’m still yet to be in the possession of a computer that is able to correct to the glorious thing that is the internet, so I’m limited to I can do. This is, of course, an horrendous ordeal for me because most activities in my life revolve around the internet. It has given me a chance to read books, but they’re barely interactive, no wonder they’re a dying form of medium. 


I’m quite unhappy that although I have been away for over a month I have no new followers. Damn you people. All I have in my life is my Blog and my happiness is measured on how many people follow me. I want to be stalked. 


Anyway, this has just been a senseless rambling. If you missed the point, I was poorly trying to make, I’ll sum it up now for you; I have no internet access, everything I was working on has been lost. Usual rants and shit such as that will return as soon as these problems are fixed. 


Peace. 


Ben Broughton


*I’d like to note that this was written on a Mac, that’s set to US style spelling and I have no idea how to change it to (real - yeah, I said it) English. For all their apparent great abilities, they surely are fucking annoying. Although the worst aspect has to be that fact the ‘ctrl & c’ isn’t ‘Copy’, instead you have to press ‘c’ and the bloody ‘Apple Key’ (aka ‘cmd’). That really annoys me. 

2 comments:

dettolsmacker said...

"I want to be stalked"HAHAHAHAHAHA

*injecting 64760189267 ml of fucking cocaine into your bloodstream
(I view your blog everyday)

Ben said...

Thank you very much Dettol.

You're making me blush.