Tuesday 28 April 2009

Happy 1st Birthday!

Exactly one year ago today I was sad and high enough to create this Blog. And despite my best efforts to kill myself with drink, drugs and unprotected sex with 80 year old whores, I’m still here Blogging. When I created this Blog, I never expected I’d stick at it and also I thought that people wouldn’t read it seeing as whenever I bought up the topics (I’ve covered) in the ‘real world’ people looked at my as if I’d just molested and eaten a kitten in front of them. But it’s nice to know that people out there are just and sick and pathetic as me.

The original idea was for me to do a mega-post today, but sadly I’ve been distracted by my shitty life! And much like birthday’s of my family members I forgot about the Blog’s birthday until the last minute, so these few Blogs I post today are the equivalent of a crappy birthday card and half dead bunch of flowers from the all night garage.

No comments: