Friday 3 April 2009

Why I Hate ... Primark

By now you may have figured that I’m not the most cheerful of people, and I have plenty of hate in my heart for many things; emos and Starbucks being the first that come to mind, but I’m constantly finding more and more things (and people) that irk me. Today I’m letting my issues with Primark be shared on an unsuspecting audience.

Now I don’t deem myself to be fashion conscientious at all, but I don’t shop at Primark for a number of reasons. Firstly, I don’t like my (new bought) clothes still stinking of the sweat of a blind Indian orphan forced to stitch them. Secondly, I like my clothes to last at least a week before they start falling apart. Lastly, I don’t want to go out and bump into at least five guys wearing the exact same outfit. It’s embarrassing for all involved.

The thing is, people believe that Primark is cheap, which it is to a certain degree. But I’m able to find (better quality and better looking) clothes at almost the same price (as Primark) in other stores. But still the public flock to Primark like mindless drones or the zombies in Dawn of the Dead that flock to the Mall, because even in their vegetated state they are used to being materialistic. It’s come to the point that everyone seems to be dressing the same. Primark is like a mother that dresses all her children in the same setup because she thinks they look cute, but it’s not cute it’s disturbing and wrong.

Another point is it always seems to be busy. Do people that shop at Primark actually have jobs? I understand that me saying this includes me in with the people I’m about to slate, but I’m a student, I get a free pass to venture into the city centre whenever I deem fit. Back to the point; it’s always busy. Don’t people have better things to do? Just because something is cheap, you don’t have to buy it. “Wow these shoes are £2! They don’t fit me or match anything I already own, but they’re £2!! I must buy them before someone else does! Even though they’re accompanied by 300 pairs of the exact same shoes on the exact same shelf!”

But if you like Primark, don’t listen to me. It’s clear that a lack of; price, ethical trading laws and originality are what’s important to you.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

As one of the flagship watch lines, Breitling is designed for pilots. Thus, Bentley Motors T functions have a close relationship with the pilots. Navitimer Watches are recognizable for the built-in slide rule which can be used to calculate the speed or elapse the time and distance. Among so many models of Navitimer World series, the Montbrillant is considered one that is not so familiar to the public.


Coach bags here are made out of the finest leather known to man and are therefore one above the rest. If we take the quality bit into consideration, then a Coach Gallery is very durable and is often considered a one time investment. So, over here, you are actually investing in Coach Hamptons that could well last you a lifetime. When durability is a question, we need not worry for the mattress in this Coach Legacy scores a hundred percent in that.

In case you are not really familiar with a DESIGNING WOMEN to AVI converter then you can opt for the video tutorial which will explain to you in stages what you need to do at every step. Why not try DESIGNING WOMEN DVD for free before you buy it. The benefits that will come your way are that it is free, fully functional and can convert up to 70%. DESIGNING WOMEN DVD COLLECTION size is only 10m. You will love to hear this that it comes to you with a guarantee of 30 days wherein if you are not satisfied with it you can get your full money refunded with no questions asked.