Thursday 25 February 2010

MSN; Mocking Stupid Noobs

I was recently stupid enough to accept someone I didn’t know on MSN, this is the transcript of our conversation;

Ida:
hi
...[Ben]...: Who the fuck are you?
Ida: hi
Ida: how are you today?
...[Ben]...: Not great, I’ve just found out that a priceless family heirloom is actually worthless as it’s made out of cheese not gold, so I’m pretty torn up at the minute. In fact I think I might commit suicide.
Ida: my name is kaylee I’m doing great today I’m 21 yrs old how old are you?
...[Ben]...: Hold on ... “kaylee”, why is your MSN name Ida? How the fuck do you get “Ida” from “kaylee”? And I don’t believe I asked you how you were doing; I believe I was complaining about my priceless family heirloom. And why aren’t you asking me my name? I know my MSN name is “...[Ben]...” but using your logic of picking MSN names, my real name might be “Patrick” or “Osama”! And why do want to know my age? Is this the fucking Spanish inquisition?
Ida: listen hun, I am about to start my webcam show with jen, come chat me there in my chat room? We can cyber, I will get naked if u do..lol!
...[Ben]...: Hey bitch! Answer my questions! We’re not even chatting now, you’re just talking at me! We’re not married you know, this isn’t a relationship; you can’t just talk at me! WTF!?!?! You want me to get naked, I’m all for the empowerment of women, but that’s a bit forward isn’t it? At least take me out first!
Ida: I can show u how to watch for free if u promise not to tell anyone else how to do it??? PLEASE:-$
...[Ben]...: ... erm ... by turning on your webcam on MSN?
Ida: well since its free the law that u gotta be 18 (nudity involved), u have to sign up with a credit card for age verification! BUT .. Once you are inside, just clikc on “Webcams” let me know what name you use to sign in with so I know it is you babe [website] fill out the bottom of the page then fill out the next page as well and u can see me live for free!
...[Ben]...: Look, I just suggested that you turn your webcam on while ur on MSN, that way I can view for free, but you completely ignored me. I’m starting to wonder if you want me to jerk off to you. Look I understand that you haven’t been granted with much intelligence, seeing as you’re selling yourself online like some cyber prostitute and you also spelled ‘click’ incorrectly. And how exactly does a credit card prove I’m old enough? What if I stole my dad’s? What if I wasn’t hold enough, what if I was only 9? What if you were a man saying these sorts of things to a 9 year old girl, you’d be locked up you fucking perv!
Ida: Please dont mention anything about that in the chatroom once u get in ok? :-$
...[Ben]...: Fuck you bitch, I’m telling the world.
Ida: OH SHIT .. k I am late to start my show, I gotta get off msn ... I will see ya inside my chatroom babe .. remember not to mention that I am upgrading u for free... You can use your msn name to sign in so I know it is you ..
...[Ben]...: Look kaylee/Ida, your parents must be ashamed of you. Selling yourself to randomers on MSN, they probably had high hopes for you. Now look at you, begging strangers to watch you strip for free no less. Yes, sex sells, but not if you’re giving it away for free. You dirty little hoe bag!
Ida: AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link [website]
...[Ben]...: No thanks, I’ve got 20GB of Lily Thai on my PC, so I’m fine.
Ida: AUTO-RESPONSE: hey just in the middle of my free webcam show if you want to watch click the link [website]

1 comment:

Unknown said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.