Wednesday 28 April 2010

Happy 2nd Birthday!

Today marks the second anniversary of The Misadventures of Ben Broughton. Kudos to me for being arsed to carry this shit on. For something different, I’m going to post a Video (Ohhh!) of me (Wow!) … rapping (Ohhh!).

I asked my Housemate/Friend if I could make a ‘diss’ song about him and he agreed, he’s yet to see it though. He said as long as I don’t mention his family name or say anything about his mother, it was fine, this actually pissed me off because after the ‘no mum’ rule I had to remove the whole second and third verses. The video’s not great, as it took my ages to get the verse right. Oh yea, I wigger-ed up too. Enjoy.

Big thanks to all those people that come back to read my shitty rants and so on.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.