Wednesday 28 April 2010

The Cure for R-S-AIDs (DJ RSA Diss)



This goes out to RSA aka the faggot Richie Rich
better known as Daddy’s little bitch
The Drum & Bass DJ that’s always throwing hissy fits
This is it; The Cure for R-S-AIDs

He runs with arsey bre’s and mardy gays,
Turnin up and tryin to get on the decks at any Derby rave
Either that or he’s making tunes, that can’t get played,
But the truth is he has HIV and he can’t be saved

Let me clear my throat and murk this fuck
You should be spinning records in Curzon’s Club
Or swallowing a gay guy’s herpes nut
You’re just like gay sex; a worthless fuck

So wave ya rainbow flag, you gaybo fag,
Come out the closet, ya mate’s won’t laugh
Apart from the ones that have yet to taste yo’ ass
I hope you get raped so bad, that ya A-hole collapse

You’ve got no job, you make no cash,
Don’t pay no bills, don’t pay no tax
You’re 24 and your dad pays that
And yet you still moan, you ungrateful twat

So bare witness, as this spoilt little brat,
Get’s his just desserts, as I destroy him with a rap
I wanna see less of Seymour, Fill his mouth with C4,
and ask him; “What the fuck are talking to me for?”

He’d probably sell his Gran out for half an O’ of reefer,
Drug addict, I’ll secretly trade his blow for ether
You’re an old ginger bitch, I’ll call you Boudica
Drum & Bass’ all-time low achiever

Spinning records online, and not getting much respect
I’m probably better than you and I’ve never touched a deck
Even jealous of his own girlfriend ‘cos she’s a better DJ
But she’s jealous of him ‘cos he gives a better BJ

Fuck what you heard, this is not gunna end,
Stalk you in London, ‘til you get lost from your friends,
Give you concrete boots, you get dropped in the Thames
Then I return to Derby to stick my cock into ***

Face it, in a fight you’d get smacked ging’
You look like Bradley from Eastenders, after a 3 month crack binge
In fact that’s a compliment, so fuck that
You look more like Chuckie Finster, from the Rugrats

I burn you up like 5 minutes in direct sunlight
You’re the bum-type, swallowing cum-type
But they say I’m too harsh with the facts,
He broke a fingernail and put his whole arm in a cast

I’ll get some lads from Sutton to slice this fool
You’re xenophobic; cos there were no ‘coloureds’ at your private school,
I can’t have a freak like this around me,
With his ginger hair, pale skin and brown teeth


You’re attitude has got me pissed at you,
You fake snake, look at your name mate, you bit Bobby Digital
I’ll break down the acronym to prove that he’s so queer
a Rich Spoilt Arsehole, Regrets Sacking (the) Au pair,

Reclusive, Southern Aristocrat,
Rob Sucks Ass, Rob Shafts Anus,
Rubbin’ Sphincters Always
Revolting, Soap Avoider, Rummages Several Ashtrays,

Reefer, Skunk Addict,
Rob’s Sanity’s Absent,
Rob Swallows Airon’s Reproductive Seed All-the-time,
Rudimentary, Simpleton, Asinine

Raspy Stupid Accent, Really Should Apologise
Racist, Shunning Africans, Really Supporting Apartheids
Face facts, R-S-AIDs has been slaughtered,
Cos he’s a seed, that his parent’s “Really Should’ve Aborted”

No comments: