Thursday 7 August 2008

Underage Drinkers and Sexual Abuse

I got the shock of my life the other day. While walking passed an off-licence I saw a few girls sat outside it. Three of them aged about 13, typical Chav-types, wearing tracksuits and Nike Airs.

One of them shouted me over, asking how old I was. So I told them, even though I knew what was coming next. So they asked me to go inside and buy them so alcohol. I said no, and began to walk off.

"I'll give ya a blow job, if you do!", shouted one of them.

This is what sickened me until no end. A 13 year old girl willing to give oral sex for alcohol. What has this country come to? Many things started racing threw my head, like this girl must have been abused when she was younger, perhaps by her jobless, dole-collecting stepdad and she has to use alcohol to block out the pain. Or was she just tricked by an older boy, who told her he loved her so he could get his end away. There's so many possibilities. Whatever it was that turned this young girl into a sluttly bitch trading sex favours for booze, it sure did make her good at sucking dick!



P.S. She swallowed, incase you were wondering.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Enjoying your posts geeza, theyre always a laugh.. even if they are sometimes disturbing. The only downside is your rippin on TakingBS!! While there are still bands like anal-Fall-out Boy in the world, TBS are alright! Anyway, likin it dude, get em comin daily!