Monday 19 May 2008

Ben Broughton for Prime Minister

For as long as I can remember people have been telling me to run from Prime Minister. Well I now decided to listen to those crazy, homeless crack-heads. Firstly let me just say that I’m not affiliated with any party, apart from house parties. So here is a list of things that I will change when you good people elect me into power.

- First and foremost, cannabis will be legalised. But it will be taxed, and you will have to be 21 or older.

- Secondly, I will change the Smoking Ban. It will not be completely lifted, but restaurants, pubs, clubs and so on will have to apply for a licence to become smoke-un-free.

- Anyone that has been on the dole for over five years will automatically be drafted to the one of the Forces. And if they don’t, they will be deported to the North Pole.

- The Death Penalty will be re-introduced for murders, rapists and paedophiles.

- Smack-heads, crack-heads, Meth-heads and so on, would be rounded up and shot.

- I’d tax the rich more and the poor less.

*More coming soon*

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Great work.