Monday 19 May 2008

An Insight to the Mind of Ben Broughton

OK, so people want to know more about moi* so here's a little interview I've put together, I got the questions off of one of those MySpace things.

Name: Ben Jon Broughton
Birthday: 14/09/1986
Location: At my PC
Hair Color: Not sure, it's kinda fucked, like a faggots arse ... so brown with bits of white, I suppose.
Eye Color: Red and glazed over.
Height: Taller than midgets, smaller than giants
Build: Skinny like a smackhead
Bedtime: 3.00am - 11.00pm
Tattoos: Ask ya mum, she's see it!
Piercings: Ask ya mum, she's had it in her mouth!
Animals: Had a few bitches in my time.
Siblings: Probably ....
Goal You Would Like To Achieve This Year: Stop shitting/pissing the bed
Your Most Overused Phrase: "I thought she was over 16, HONEST!!"
Your Most Missed Memory: If it's a missed memory, I can't remember it, that's why it's missing! DICKHEAD!!
Best Friends: Too many to name, but Jimmy my imaginary friend is cool, although he makes me do bad things.
Favorites;
Place to be: in pussy
Colour: Whatever
Song: The 'Other' Broc Song
Movie: Cheerleaders get drunk and fucked Part 8: It happens again!!
T.V. Show: The Ben & Frenchie Show
Time of the day: 06.52pm
Month: This one
Season: Erm ... they all suck balls
Thing to do: Write my blog while smoking weed, drinking beer, getting head and listening to UK Hip Hop
Food: Microwaveable
Drink: Newcastle Brown, Carling or Bong Water
Part of your body: It's all a masterpiece, don't make me choose!
Do you;
Like to dance: After a few beers I'll start a fucking mosh pit!
Sing in the shower: No, I wank in the shower, if I sing I'll put myself off!
Sleep naked: Only one way to find out ........ ask ya mum!
Like the rain: Yea
Like the snow: No, snow sucks, it's just trying to be rain, but colder! Fuck snow!
Smoke: Fags, Weed and Crack. But that's it!
Drink: Newcastle Brown and Carling
Swear: You taking the fucking piss? You cunt!
Hate anyone: Yea, everyone!
Love anyone: That dude in the mirror!
Believe in love at first sight: Yea.
Believe in yourself: Of course, I'm the greatest!
Believe in life after death: I ain't dieing, so fuck this question!
Like to kiss: Yea, I'm a romantic at heart
Like to cuddle: Yea, I'm a fucking romantic at heart!!
Have you;
Been in love: Yea, but only with myself. I'd trade up, but it's impossible!
Been in two states at the same time: Yea, drunk and high. Lolz!!!
Been to Europe: Yea, I live in England you fool. But I've been to other places in Europe too, I did have an import business til the Feds shut me down!
Had sex: Today? Yea!! Twice!! and knocking one out now, cos talking about myself has turned me on!!
Kissed a member of the same sex: Yea, only on the cheek, I ain't no homo. And I kiss myself in the mirror about 30 times a day, not sure if that counts.
Kissed a member of the opposite sex: Yea, fucking billions of them.
Told someone you loved them, but didn't: Yea, ya mum!!
Told a lie: Of course, I'm a bastard!
Skipped school: No made education is immportanted!
Had the kissing disease: You on about syphilis??
Hit someone: Only when they haven't got enough money for their sugar daddy!
Lost someone you cared about: No, I've never lost myself!


*Moi means 'me', I think!!

No comments: