Thursday 23 October 2008

Women Troubles

I’m a man and like all (heterosexual) men I have trouble with females, and just lately I’ve had real trouble. It turns out that women are becoming immune to Rhohipnol. Of course I’m joking. There was once a rumour going around that I used date rape drugs on girls. But I had to defend my reputation and put an end to these damaging rumours. I had NEVER taken a single one of those girls on a date! Ever! And in no way do I condone drugging or rape, at all. But I do understand that ugly guys need an edge. Rhohipnol is like Lucozade for the unattractive and desperate.

Another problem with women is they want all these things; a man who cares for them, a man that has a sense of humour and they always top it off with these immortal words; “I don’t care what he looks like!” Which is complete bullshit. Stop lying to us ladies. I have many wonderful friends, not the best looking lads that ever walked the Earth but extremely nice guys. They never get any ladies. Me on the other hand, I’m a complete cunt, I have no sense of humour and I beat off women with a baseball bat (but that’s a hobby of mine). But I’m good looking; I’m one of the lucky ones.

What also annoys me about women is that years ago they were fighting for their right to vote, but when it comes to making decisions in the household they completely have no understanding of how democracy works. Because a woman’s word is final. A marriage/relationship is basically a dictatorship. No matter what anyone else thinks, it’s wrong.

No comments: