Sunday 13 July 2008

Why I Hate Rappers.

It has come to my attention that there is an overwhelming amount of anti-emo matterial on my Blog, and I just want to say that I in no way hate emo kids. This is all in fun, I do not mean to cause insult to already unstable young minds that will one day be employed by me, to clean my pool. This is all just for fun ... although emo kids have no grasp of fun ... only joking children. I'm sure self-harming is a blast (well it would be if a shotgun was incorporated).

Damn! The purpose of this Blog was not to make fun of emo kids, but to attack some of my idols; rappers!

Fuck stupid fuckers! Fuck them like you're a G-Unit groupie!

What I hate, and I can't stress this enough; What I HATE about rappers is they're so idiotic. Let me break it down for you.

Two main subjects that rappers talk about are their love for committing crimes and their hate for police, which go hand in hand. But when the latest chart topping rapper (and I use the term rapper losely here) is stopped by the police they cause a massive fuss. Is it racism? Are these white cops jealous of a black man making some money? No. If you always talk about the crimes you commit, that is an INVITE for police to pull you over. Twat! Think about it, if someone was walking around town telling anyone who would listen that he sold crack, the the police turn up at their door wanting to search his home, would you really be surprised? No, you wouldn't. 99% of rappers smoke weed (that's just an educated guess), so when they are pulled over by the police almost everytime weed is found. This is policing 101! Basic stuff. If you're a cop and you see Snoop Dogg drive passed, pull him over, get his weed, head back to the station and brag about how you pulled over and arrested a millionaire. Simple.

What I also HATE is the fact that rappers brag about selling crack. Selling crack in no way shape or form is cool. Selling crack is about as cool as smoking crack ... and I know no cool crackheads. A typical rapper often glorfies selling crack but then complains that crackheads live in his 'hood', I wounder why, you fucking fool, put two and two together.

I also hate that; "I had to sell crack, I'm not proud of it, I had to do it to feed my kid". Look, there's plenty of stuff I've done that I'm not proud of, like shagging some ugly girls, but I don't tell everyone over and over again. Why? Because I'm embarrassed by it, so I keep it to myself (apart from now, but I needed an example).

Then comes the classic arguement; "It's art!" Bullshit! Yeah, it's art when you come under fire from the media or whoever, but when another rapper questions you're credibility all of that talk of it being 'Art' goes out the window; "I'll fuck you up, I'm gangsta!!" Blah, blah, fucking blah!

This is nothing artistic about bragging about distrobution of drugs that ruin communtities and lives, sorry. It's about as artistic as Joseph Fritzl imprisoning and raping his daughter.

No comments: