Sunday 6 July 2008

Ban Emo Music, Save Lives!

Over the years my favourite genre of music has constantly been attacked for being too violent and causing Urban kids to commit acts of crime on each other, such as shootings or stabbings. And despite logical reponses to these claims it happens again and again. So in the fight to stop the Media and Politians using Hip Hop as a scapegoat for problems which happen because of many other factors, poverty being the main one in my opinion, the state of our society being another, I have decided to launch an attack on another genre of music. The best defence is a strong offence, is my reasoning. So here I go ...

Ban emo music! Ban that shit!

If a black youth stabs another black youth, it's Hip Hop's fault! Why? Because the stabber probably listened to Hip Hop. If some whiney emo kid kills himself. Who gets the blame? In most cases I find that it's the fault of the people that bully them, most of the time, these bullies are leaving hateful messages on Bebo or MySpace. If only there was some way to BLOCK these bullies!

This is the biggest loads of bullshit ever!

Almost everyone, at some in their school life gets bullied. I did. Most of the time you find it's the easy targets; the fat kids, the ginger kids and the fat ginger kids. But lets face it, the rich get bullied because they're rich, the poor get bullied becuase they're poor. It's never ending. Emo kids get bullied mainly because of the way they dress. All black, dark make up, they're fucking setting themselves up to get bullied, they may aswell wear a sandwich board with "Please make fun of me" written on it. If I was a bully and I saw some boy wearing make up, of course I'm going to pick on him.

I in no way support bullies. As I've said before, I was bullied as a kid. What happened, a bigger kid started to bully my bully! Problem solved.

But I'm kinda moving away from the point I'm trying to make. These emo kids get over-emotional over the littlest things, and I'm sorry, if you can't cope now, you'll never be ready for the real world, as the saying goes, it's survival of the fittest.

So get rid of this emo music so these emo kids stop killing themselves. At least (if you go with what the Media/Politicians say) if a Hip Hop fan gets picked on he'll kill the bully, which means one less bully in the world. Give that motherfucker a medal!

Plus I'm also sick of the sight of emo kids gathered in the middle of Derby. A few years ago, in my hometown of Sutton-in-TrAshfield, it was Chav's that gathered in town, but they'd at least be drinking and smoking, and looked they were enjoying themselves, even if they did throw verbal abuse it me on most occasions. But these emos in town just seem dull and bored. For fuck sake, buy a CD with some decent music and cheer yourself up!

So ban emo music, and do everyone a fucking favour!

Hip Hop 4 Life, Beeeeeeeeeeeeyatchs!!

No comments: